Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Geneviève Dubuisson on Art Slant


Hi Folks,


I'm on Art Slant, the #1 Contemporary Art Network, http://www.artslant.com/global/artists/show/108104-genevive-dubuisson under my new name, Geneviève Dubuisson. I am so happy to let you know that I've turned a new leaf, moved to a new vibration in my life. Soon, you will be hearing about my newest interest, Art Activism, where I'm making a statement about MRSA, methicillin-resistant Staph Aureus, the "Superbug" that we hear more and more about in the daily news. As of September 12, 2009, MRSA has been found on public beaches in the Puget Sound area in Washington State. With the help of many of you donating hundreds of tapes, I found my voice through the voice of many. Now I'm using my embroidery skills to bring awareness to a multitude of social problems. Stay tuned for my new project, "Making the Invisible Visible".


Geneviève





No comments:

Post a Comment