Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Artshow at O'Hanlon Center for the Arts

If you missed the Opening last night at O'Hanlon, you can still check out the art, which will be on display through the month of June. I'll be taking pictures of the show and posting them here. So, check back and see what the Wabi-Sabi show is offering viewers this month.

Soon I'll be dropping off my entries for the juried show at the Marin County Fair. Hopefully, they'll be accepted and will be shown in the last week of June and first week of July. This year, I submitted the maximum 6 entries allowed, including "Walkin' on Eggshells", the wearable art on vinyl held together with velcro with a hat and a pair of shoes to complete the ensemble. I have also submitted my artbook, "Return to Oz", with my iPhone and oil paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment